Second Edition! Revised to the New National Plumbing Code 2010! Includes Pipe Sizing Tables from the NRC!
This new edition contains 50% more content than the first edition including:
- 375 questions and answers
- National Plumbing Code 2010 Water Pipe Sizing Tables
- over 30 diagrams
This study guide is designed to help you pass the Plumber’s Certificate of Qualification Exam. The text contains over 375 Certificate of Qualification practice questions which are written in Certificate of Qualification style. This book will better prepare you for the exam so that there are no surprises when you go and write.
Included in the guide are commonly asked questions and answers about the Certificate of Qualification exam and a “what you need to know” section which addresses questions people have about the steps they have to take before they can go and write the exam.
- Certificate of Qualification Exam Breakdown
- Areas to Focus On When Studying Your Modules
- Tips to Writing the Certificate of Qualification
- Commonly Asked Certificate of Qualification Questions
- System Drawings
Study Question Sections:
- Occupational Skills
- Piping, Preparation, and Assembly
- Drainage, Wastes, Vents, and Private Sewage Disposal Systems
- Water Service and Distribution
- Fixtures, Appliances, and Water Treatment Systems
- Hydronic Heating and Cooling Systems
- Specialized Systems
- Maintenance and Repairs
By purchasing this guide you increase your odds of passing the Certificate of Qualification exam. If this study guide can shave off the price of one re-write of the Certificate of Qualification exam then it has paid for itself in full and has saved you money.
This study guide is meant to be supplemental material and should be utilized in combination with your plumbing training modules, code book, and in-class notes.
Buy a pak and save! The Plumber Certificate of Qualification Study Pak contains the following:
- Plumber Certificate of Qualification Pre-Exam Workbook Second Edition
- Plumber Certificate of Qualification Self-Assessment Tool
Click here for more information.
For a more economical study aid, purchase the Plumber Certificate of Qualification Pre-Exam Workbook first edition here.
About the Author
Michael J. Covelli received his Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies: Specialization in Finance and Administration at the University of Western Ontario and studied Plumbing at George Brown College. He has the following degrees: Plumbing License, G3 Gas Technician, and OWWA Cross Connection Specialist. He is currently employed at Park Lane Plumbing Limited.
Read Michael's profile in Mechanical Business.
For more products by Michael J. Covelli, click here.