Orderline will gladly exchange your order (some exceptions apply*) within 30 days of the order shipment in the following situations:
- Product defect / damage
- Order filling discrepancy
- Exchange for another product
Exchanges are classified as returning one product for another or receiving a store credit to be applied to future purchases. If a returned product is approved for exchange, a restocking fee will be charged to the customer unless the product is defective or an error was made in filling the customer’s original order.
Please help us serve you better by ensuring that the following conditions are met:
- Products returned due to damage/defect or order filling discrepancy must be accompanied by the printed materials that were included in the order shipment.
- Products returned must be accompanied by the original invoice and must be deemed to be in resalable condition to be eligible for exchange.
- Return Authorization number must be displayed on all packages in order to be considered for exchange. You may obtain a Return Authorization number by calling our customer service desk at 1-(888)-361-0003.
*Note: The following publications listed below are Final Sale and are not subject to Orderline's Exchange Policy:
- All National and Provincial Government Code Products (includes Guides to the 1997 and 2006 Building Codes)
- All Standards (ASTM, CSA, CGSB, ULC)
- All CD-ROM, Downloadable PDF, and Online Subscription purchases
Special Conditions apply to Courses - please Contact Us for further information
Orderline appreciates and thanks you for your cooperation.